View Single Post
Old 03-02-22, 02:25 PM   #620
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez volador View Post
The merchant was a H35Hansa (or as it is said). I lovin the variety of boats in your update. I was already bored of sinking the Akita Maru over and over again.

I think that he did active propulsion by the bubbles behind him and noise (typical "chug-chug-chug"). He kept 4 or 5 knots for some minutes while i chase him. At other times I can see the prop stopped, and the boat slow down to stop, but in this case the propeller it was like invisible

I agree, that is why I changed the names and tonnages, to give some variety. In upcoming version the names are changed again and some new merchants added, as well as cloned vessels, with different names to represent new vessels and give variety. SH 4 has the tendency to spawn a core group of ships during each patrol sometimes, but with more choices still get a wider variety usually. Tonnages and names were changed to match actual japanese vessels lost during the war to submarine attack.

Do you mean M35Hansa? Aka SEIA MARU? I don't see a H35Hansa on the roster. If so, I will check into it and see if model needs some adjustment.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote