View Single Post
Old 02-27-22, 04:57 PM   #608
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc4ulfate View Post
I remember how much I enjoyed ISP (Improved Ship physics) for TMO. I think it was version 2.6. Is anything like that included in this mod?

I'm about to start my first patrol with this new version.

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5_UpdateBH Revised Final
Nav Map MakeOverTMOUpdate
NavMapMakeOverTMOUpdatePatch
AlliedShipsTMO
ShipsforTMO
EAXsoundsim_without_WebstersManeuver_TMO
TMO2_different_smoke_and_splash_effects
IJN_Radar_Fix_2
Torpedoes Early_TNT
TMONewDepthChargesType95
DecoysTMO
AAtoDeckguns+Radio

Hey, glad you are giving the mod a try. Looks like you proper mod set.
Good news for upcoming version is won't need the ship packs no radar fix,
no as many add ons required so a bit more streamlined.

Unfortunately at this time I have not incorporated the physics mod into the update, as when I tried during development it caused a lot of issues with ships behaviors, maintaining formation etc. Problem is there are so many ships now, many not "native" to SH 4 but converted and built in, there is no uniformity in their .sim files and blanket mods like ship physics seem to cause strange behavior with many ships. At some point, I want to tackle that project, but it will be a massive undertaking that would require all modding efforts to customize, test, get it right for this mod, so can say for now, one day.

I intended to incorporate the longer sinking times mod rat into last version but ran into some issues. LST requires torpedo hitting power to be lowered, and can end up in scenarios where it takes three torpedoes to sink a destroyer or a fully loaded tanker doesnt blow up after a torpedo hit as they tended to actually do . I have a version I will release as a add on mod for those who want to use it, with disclaimer of its downside but it wont be fully implemented into the mod.

Conversely, I need to go through and edit some of the merchants who were imported from other mod because they blow up too easy, nearly every sinking ends up in a fireworks show ,

Good luck and let us know how you patrol in the new TMO goes.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote