View Single Post
Old 06-03-06, 07:17 PM   #8
Winston
Wild Night in Bangkok

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

You know Skybird, I’ve been thinking about getting a tank simulation for a long time now. I played the T-72 demo and it was not bad but I’m in to sims in a big way and SB Pro PE looks like it takes things to a higher level of realism. Recreantly my simulation experience has been with Sub Command/Dangerous Waters and Lock On: Flaming Cliffs. Both of these I play every day when I get time to relax a bit on my PC. It makes sense to get a land based simulation as I have both sea and air in the bag. I’d then be able to enjoy a full spectrum of warfare simulations.
I have a few questions though. When first getting both Lock on & Sub Command I had no knowledge of these simulations next to having an interest in the subject field. I found a lot of satisfaction in learning to play both these simulations as there are many layers of skills to master. I just love finding something new even after a few months of owning something. Does this simulation have this depth?
Also what’s the documentation like out of the box? Will it explain all I need to know or will I find my self relying on on-line resources? It’s not a problem if that’s the case, just I’ve always had a fetish for large manuals that I can enjoy away from the PC.
My last question is about muti-player. Is there a lot of on-line action? Are there on-line ‘armies’ you can join to find regular fun?

Winston is offline   Reply With Quote