View Single Post
Old 05-26-20, 04:19 PM   #24
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: New WeatherMeter for all LSH in mod GUI's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Very much appreciated & am downloading now. Thanks again for the quick turnaround on it.. a hearty thanks to you for your hard work & dedication to helping to improve SH3 RickSarg

Mad Mardigan

Update:

Just a note after d/l'ing & installing... Works beautifully... am enjoying this add on to LSH3-2015...

Do have to say, with the news of Urmel's LSH3 updated mod, announced to be soon released (as far as I know of, to be tentatively named LSH3-2020)...

I am wondering if this & all the other mods released to enhance the 2015 release... will they also work for it, as well.? Or are they going to have to be reworked to be able to after LSH3-2020, is released...

Only worry I have, is some of the mod makers, are nowhere to be found, or maybe have passed on... hopefully those who worked with those that fall into this category, will be able to go back into them & rework them, if that is needed to be done... 1 can hope.

Guess we all will have to take a wait & see approach & hope for the best, I guess...

Any way, just wanted to let it be known that it works beautifully... much appreciated & thanks again for your work to help improve SH3.

Mad Mardigan