Sam.Willow
A Steam Engine Engineer

Downloads: 84
Uploads: 0
Default OH! Excuse me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archive1 View Post
Sam,
I do appreciate the answer, but you see that only allows me (repeat, ME) to write my sound files to my gramophone file...I have already done that so I can enjoy my old 1940s tracks.
What I proposed, was to upload my OGG sound files to the LSH3 website so others could then download those file into their sub gramophone files. That's the hurdle.
To be more specific: Where on any thread/communication/reply screen resides any clickable key, blank, whatever, that will allow the upload of an OGG sound file? Especially since OGG files are not in the "approved" list of uploadable files.
Hey, my friend, I think I am taking up far too much of your time.
Pass this off to someone else if you wish. But I do appreciate the invested effort. Neither of us actually benefits.
With respect.
Archive1
I think I would use something like dropbox or google you can easily share files with dropbox or google. Just share the files. There are some online services that do this. Mediaflare used to do it but I don't think they are around anymore. You can create a dropbox share and allow only downloads, no deletions, no editing. If you think you want to use Subsim to share these files you probably need to contact Neal and ask if the files could be included in the downloads section..

Sam.Willow is offline   Reply With Quote