View Single Post
Old 07-28-12, 11:18 AM   #684
blueduck
Commander

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekaton View Post
I've installed the game, opened the museum to check what kind of new ships are there in LSHIII and everything seemed to work just fine. Then my computer shut down due to no power and when I restarted it, the game started to work in a screen mode and when I tried to play the career it started to open normally and i can see the GUI but the main game screen is not black, time set to 00:00 and going in 0 speed. Is there any way to fix it? I've tried to reinstall the whole game and the mod itself but to no result. I've used the 4GB patch too. Also, the game is working from another documents folder than the default (I have GWX on the other folder).
Hello Ekaton,

well you will have to remove the LSH3-installation completely (files- and documents-folder, registry) but be aware not to remove the GWX-settings!!!

Basically I suggest to do a plain SH3-installation (patched to V1.4, NO-DVD, Starforce-free) and start it.
If it works fine do a backup copy and use this one for any further "installations" (just copy it to a new folder)!!

Regards
Blueduck
blueduck is offline   Reply With Quote