View Single Post
Old 05-03-10, 10:22 PM   #1355
Zedwardson
Sparky

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Well, I installed Sub Commander and GWX

Karl Myer is my new Campaign Captain - Commander of U-17, and has finished two patrols.

At the outbreak of the war he found a rich little 10,000 ton British cargo ship trying to get home. It never did, Two eels, on midships, and one in the rear. It slowly slid under, didn't get a chance to give out a distress call. The remaining three missed or duds, but he came home a hero welcome.

2nd patrol, AN21 - in a storm was jumped by a A&B, and even though I called a crash drive, it raked me with depth charges, I lost my Radio and Sonar man, plus another crew member, and had three more hurt. I had to stay under and craw at 2 knots for three hours before I was able to get away, since I didn't know how bad the hull was, and I was down six men, I returned to port empty handed.

But hey, I survived a true depth charging, was really unsure if Was going to make it out alive. My officers, both Commissioned and most of my NCOs kept the ship together as most of my men where freaking out. These will be noted when medals will be given out.
Zedwardson is offline   Reply With Quote