View Single Post
Old 02-23-21, 12:18 AM   #127
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
How about asking your president to qualify it instead, and when he's come up with "France", he can go knocking on their door the next time your interfering government has got themselves embroiled in another war.

I'll let my MP know the US citizens would prefer France as an ally in the next conflict they're involved in, just a reminder though, don't use the "Weapons of Mass Destructions" lies again, and last thing, buy the French some back to front uniforms.

I've done with this thread as the world will never get any Justice from your government concerning American citizens.
seem like i remember the US bailing the british or britian got us in a war or two out a few times fine let your mp know also far as i'm concern we can stop paying the un and who and all that crap money can be use for better stuff over here I'm sure some of mine ancestors wish some of the folks from europe would have stay away,has far as justice what i have read from many here i doubt she would even get a fair trial most here hadnt even answer or mention that it took them 40 minutes to get to the screen what i have read would he have surivive if they got there sooner really feels like to me another ugly american story that the people over europe loves so much