View Single Post
Old 08-05-21, 05:48 AM   #7799
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Yes seatbelts save lives and I’m all for them. I am also of the opinion that ones own personal health will determine the bodies response to the treatment of injury, sickness and disease. Even so I also suggest getting a vaccine and if you did good for you and if you didn’t good for you too. Leave people alone let them live their life as they see fit. If you’ve been vaccinated then those that didn’t shouldn’t be a threat. If anyone wants complain about something how about placing politics aside and find the origin of this virus and if it is from GOF experiments hang the bastards that developed it so it doesn’t happen again.

The initial response to COVID was to prevent overwhelming hospital ICU intake. Mission accomplished. Vaccines are not miracle cures. You can be vaccinated yet be in such poor health vaccinated or not you’ll still die from the flu.

Get up off your lazy arses people and go work out, don’t be such lazy eff-ups it could save your life and others by not cluttering up my ICU’s for the people who really need it. I want you to carry a log book with you at all times too so it can be shown how many miles you are running, jogging or hiking. I also want that signed by a witness and or a physician. We want strong hearts people because there may be a link between stimulating the immune system through vaccinations and atherogenesis.

I can’t wait for the latest Seroprevalence studies.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-05-21 at 06:33 AM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote