View Single Post
Old 09-02-20, 08:47 AM   #7
Chinese U-47
Ensign

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUBAR295 View Post
Looking good. Can not wait to see the finished models.

Good hunting,
FUBAR295

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapZap1970 View Post
WOW!!!!

Those guns on the sub look really fantastic!!!
I hope I can have them on a IXB sub using the VII/4 turm!!!

CapZap

I tried to give IX boat the VII/4 tower before, but in the test, I found 2 problems:
1, the tower's texture doesn't fit the IX hull. This can be fixed if needed.

2, what is even worse, is after I load the save, the F7 menu came back to a IX/3 (or maybe VII/3) state (the 3d model is still VII/4), meaning there is a deck gun postion (though there is no deckgun on th model), and there are only 4 seats for the flak guns, so not every flak gun is workable.

Therefore, I turned to another option, give IX boat more flak postion on the hull (not the tower):

(the deck gun in the screenshots is German 150mm gun, it havn't been complete finished yet)
I will make a new MK103 30mm x1 to replacement the 20mm x1/x2s later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beast View Post
Dang those are amazing!

I'm head over eels with those guns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niume View Post
The legend came back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would be awesome to get World of Warship Bismarck model into the game. Or destroyers?

I am current importing the Russian old cruiser Bogatyr into SH3 these days (havn't been complete finished yet), as the screenshots showed before. About the Bismarck, I am planing to use some of WOWS's parts to imporve it, but not the whole ship, because the WOWS model (specially large warships) is still a little overweight to SH3, I have to cut a lot of things and the texture so it can be acceptable for SH3, but after all these cutting works, it's no longer better than SH3 mods' Bismarck (not the original one of the game, but the re-modeled Bismarck used by a lot of SH3 mods).
Aside from the cruiser Bogatyr, I am also to planing to import the WOWS IXC/40 boat (it has a nice historical hull not seen in any SH3 mods) and a French cruiser (because there is not French cruiser in any SH3 mods else, so at least let's give them one cruiser to use. But which one exactly ? I am not so good at French navy history, so I don't know yet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by itadriver View Post
@Chinese U-47
I cant' write PM or visit personal pages. I dont know why. I sent an email to....subsim@subsim.com but no answer...
What I would like to tell you is that I'm near to complete a new warship mod and I would like to send you the beta version. Are you interested?
Thanks
1st, are you a Chinese ?
2nd, that's because my PM box is full, so I just deleted all old messages.