Thread: [REL] Dark Waters
View Single Post
Old 06-03-20, 03:40 AM   #486
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15 Re: Computer crash blues...???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
No, not solved. It’s a deep computer issue that i can’t repair myself unfortunately...
My crappy HP Omen has more than this trouble. I have the blue screen at start saying windows uncorrectable error, then has to restart each time...
My repair shop changed for a new win 10 install (after it completely locked up) but still the blue screen at start!...and now this red window for SH4...
They told me they can’t solve it, could be a mother board issue as the SSD and normal drive successfully tested...
And as i don’t want to buy new MB actually, nor new computer, it’s kind of stuck

Ooouucchhh.!

Dude... I feel your pain on that. Had a HP/Compaq Presario CQ (57 I think or was that 257, can't remember right off, that was a bit ago...Laptop, by the way), that gave Me, all sorts of fits. Had the Op system crap out & had to be reinstalled. Battery issues out the butt... then the monitor started having discoloration creep across the screen to the point I ended up buying a TV that could double as a monitor... that was the only bright spot in the whole mess, I got an Emerson 50 incher, which makes for great movie/TV watching when I'm NOT gaming about.. then had that computer crap out on Me & bricked. That was the final straw for Me. I took a sledge hammer to the dang thing then went out & bought Myself another computer a Dell Optiplex 980 desktop.

All that occurred, while the dang thing was still under warranty, up until the thing bricked.. just prior to it doing that, the warranty period ended... figures. Had the bloody thing more time being worked on by their idiot tech's more time than i was actually able to use the dang thing.

When the warranty ran out & it bricked, was the last straw for Me... I swore I'd never buy another HP/Compaq product ever again.. the entire time, until the warranty expired, was a constant battle with the company for them to fix the dang thing... an until it bricked, I ''WAS'' a loyal customer of theirs.. the operative word was, ''WAS''. Even told the head honcho I was done ever buying another product from them.

So.. as I said, I do feel your pain.