NiceSub
Torpedoman

Downloads: 66
Uploads: 0

Hello there,

I am having the bug as per below:
1. Operating System, System spec?
Windows 10 x64 1909, system ROG G712LWS
2. Version of the game ? (DVD, Uplay download, Steam, other ?)
DVD
3. Confirm that your game is updated to official v1.2.0 version and that the vanilla game works without problems.
Fully updated stock game

4. If you use any non-TWoS custom mods, remove them, reinstall your game/TWoS completely according to install instruction, start new campaign and make sure that the issue still persist!
I dont use anything outside TWOS package.

5. Confirm that the Generic Patcher is correctly activated and the snapshot is successfully restored (Install instructions, step 2).
AFAIK, yes and it was not modified since my last bug report

6. Provide a screenshot of your main Silent Hunter 5 installation folder and it's content!
not modified since my last bug report.
7. JSGME screenshot!
not modified sicne my last bug report.
8. Make sure to provide as much details as possible when describing situation where problem/bug/CTD can be observed. What should we do in order to reproduce this issue?

I am at early stages of the war and I am yet to run into some major convoy and drama but when I find a mini convoy (2 merchants sailing together).
The issue occurs when I used UZO or scope to lock and follow targets. Here is how the bug occurs:
step1: lock and follow target 1. ID the target and release follow of the target 1.
step2: lock and follow target 2. ID the target and release follow.
Step3: go back to target 1 and press lock and follow. Now instead of game following target 1 the scope switches to target 2 and follows that one. I am unable to follow target 1 no matter what in this instance and it does not matter how many times I press SPACE to lock the target 1.

9. Upload several screenshots and gamesaves on which problem can be observed.
No screenshots to be provided as the problem is difficult to demonstrate by screenshot.
NiceSub is offline   Reply With Quote