View Single Post
Old 12-16-05, 02:04 PM   #15
Etienne
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

CCIP, are you at U of O? My father works there...

I'm 22.

Born in the Québec half of the Ottawa valley, land of the civil servants / zombies and 2AM last calls. Went to High School, International program and all that. Retained enough spanish to ask for a beer (And eventually to tell a spanish welder not to weld just yet.) Graduated middle of the class. I guess you could say I got into flight sims around 10 years old.

Went to CEGEP in Human Science (Individual and Institution, or something). The fact that I can't remember the name of the program I was stuck in for two year should clue you in as to my interest. Discovered that you could watch Buffy DVDs in the cafeterias, on a laptop. Flunked out of socio. Passed developmental psych and modern history on my good charm, and on a wonderful piece of neo-communist bull****. I guess you could say that the first year of CEGEP was 688(i), and the second one was a mix of SC and SHII.

Realised I wasn't in the right place. After two years - I'm a slow guy. Transferred to the nautical science program, halfway accross the province. Screw that, three quarter of the way accross, where it's windy and the sun shines three hours a day. When it shines. Didn't have any experience or familly involved in anyway in shipping. Am halfway through the program.

It's exam season and my brain is numb.
Etienne is offline   Reply With Quote