View Single Post
Old 10-20-19, 08:50 AM   #4183
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

20th October 1919

Albert I of Belgium: The King and the Queen during their visit to Isleta pueblo in New Mexico, with the Governor of New Mexico and Anton Docher.

Refugee children from Petrograd (St. Petersburg) in Siberia to escape the Russian Civil War.

Ship Losses:

Gavril (Soviet Navy) Russian Civil War: British campaign in the Baltic: The Gavril-class destroyer was sunk by mines in Koporsky Bay in the Gulf of Finland.
Hollandia (Sweden) The combined cargo and passenger ship, en route from Gothenburg to Antwerp, sank after striking a mine in the North Sea. Only four crew survived. The master and seventeen crew, and two passengers, perished.
Konstantin (Soviet Navy) Russian Civil War: British campaign in the Baltic: The Gavril-class destroyer was sunk by mines in Koporsky Bay in the Gulf of Finland.
Svoboda (Soviet Navy) Russian Civil War: British campaign in the Baltic: The Gavril-class destroyer was sunk by mines in Koporsky Bay in the Gulf of Finland.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote