View Single Post
Old 01-28-18, 10:32 AM   #49
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
You are trolling with disinformation, conjecture, and innuendo masquerading as profound insight.
Ahh, so a shift to Ad-hominem.

p.s. I think one of the issues here is in fact your experience (which we did not verify, but lets assume that it indeed exists), because cold war era intel (as for example the 1972 vintage CIA reported posted here shows) was rather, ehem, imperfect, especially compared to post cold war era Russian accounts, which became availiable because people in question were no longer bound by their oaths (USSR is no more) or scared of prosecution by successor states - such as Russia (ie if they lived in Ukraine or Baltics).
This problem is illustrated by your apparent lack of knowledge on the critically important events - such as Aport and Atrina and the lack of rocognition of the name of the event that you probably do know - operation Kama, events that are covered by open sources today, yet not covered (or appear so) by your proprietary knowledge.

That bias and your appeal to your perceived authority make your arguments toxic and counter productive.

As to myself - I am more of the industrial side person, so armchair industrialist would be a better description I guess?

Last edited by ikalugin; 01-28-18 at 11:03 AM.
ikalugin is offline   Reply With Quote