View Single Post
Old 05-14-09, 04:16 PM   #121
BulSoldier
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 0

Here is early '40 and i along with me type VIIC was sent to patrol western aproaches.It is long way there traveling around britain so i decided to move closer to the shore to find some shipping.So far so good.

By the time i get around aberdeen i got report of a convoy traveling sound (small one). I managed to attack it twice in one night.I managed to sink 2 greinvile type freighers and 2 passanger cargos. Both times i managed to slip without even being DCed so it was quite a pleasent ride. The convoy was left few tramp steamesr and another greinvile fr.

At the time i was slowly sliping away i heard report of another, larger convoy just going north this time.I surfaced and try to intercept it however the by the next night at witch time i would interecept it theere were heavy clouds and it was pitch black, really.It was so dark i couldnt see anytging apart from the absolute black blanket that covered the night view.

Anyway i had few more contacts and now i have 5 torps left and i am not even on the west side of britain and with 20k tons under my belt for this patrol .

By the hour !
BulSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote