View Single Post
Old 10-12-19, 11:59 AM   #7
abaileyatd
Sailor man

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0

It's just a direction the sim doesn't need to move in in my opinion. The goal of Wolfpack is to re-create as best as possible the feeling of being inside the submarine, operating it in a somewhat realistic fashion in cooperation with other people. Honestly even the single player bots erodes away at this, however I understand why they've implemented it and in fact welcome this addition... But I do worry that people's demand for this to just be Silent Hunter 6 will dilute the pure aspects that make Wolfpack so great and unique. Remember this is a small independent dev team, with a lot of absolutely necessary things on their plate as it is. Everything they add to the development takes time away from something else. Wolfpack has a specific focus and it should be respected because no other game has ever tackled it in this way, and it doesn't look likely that many more are on the horizon at this time. Just my opinion!

For my single player kicks I still play SH5 TWOS, which is a woefully underrated experience to this day in my opinion... There you can have all the amazing external views you could possibly want, with much more fleshed out external eye candy.
abaileyatd is offline   Reply With Quote