Aramike
Ocean Warrior

Best of SUBSIM
Chairman

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikimcbee View Post
I got a box in the mail today from a N. Stevens, Pearland TX.

so I opened the box up and this was inside.
.A Major prize!

This must be just cheezhead krazytalk, Aramike has been huffing cheezewhiz again. There must be some mistake, you must be thinking of krashkart.

I thought I was going to win the "Subsim member most likely to be smothered by a heavy feather pillow."

I just wanna say thanks to all of yousa guys and sponsers that made this possible: (no peticular order) Mr. Buna, krashkart, GR, Reece, Kim jong Il, tarjak, icanhazcheezburgers, oakland raiders, August, Neal, Dowly's suntan lotion, organic ferret snax, steamwake's spelling dikshunary, and where would I be without Steed....and the tooner army.
Oh man, best acceptance post EVER!

In all seriousness, brother, keep it up! If it weren't for you, many of us would have left in search of other homes on the interwebs. That's not a commentary in the negative on anyone else, but rather an acknowledgement of the way you can bring levity and humor to any discussion, and your devotion to the community.

Furthermore, I will say this, and this will be as far as I ever go in revealing a private vote to the community-at-large - your category was in my mind the most up-in-the-air going in, what with the excellent candidates we had, and you won by a healthy margin.

Well done, friend!
Aramike is offline   Reply With Quote