View Single Post
Old 02-23-21, 10:36 AM   #6453
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
In fact they are rising since a couple of days again, and in some hotspots are exploding, Munich as an example.

I think its the beginning of the third wave.

And the EU? Should STFU. Spirit of free travel - as if a pandemic soothes its mind by that argument. Other states want German travellers money, and if thew travcellers bring back a acceleraiton of infecitons in Germany, they do not care. Where is the European spirit there, he?

Internationaly mobility in fact shouk,d be brought down, and broders for private travels shpould be locked. While transpiorts of goods and wares should be allowed. Within locked regions (=nations) one should check for the possible freedom to open carefully the shops and private businesses - while keeping social mobility at as low levels as possible. The intense and long range and itnernaitonal piorvate travelling , must be brought to a standstill, in the local regions people must be given back greater civil rightds and freedoms again. The borders must be shut.

All this of course frontally collides with the EU and its idea of extending the massacre it assists as best as it can. My pleasure.
You positive you're not a Brexiter living in the UK?

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote