Thread: AOP2 Puzzel
View Single Post
Old 06-28-09, 10:03 PM   #14
Elder-Pirate
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

OK lets see if I get this straight or not.
First you start off at Willemstad buying a cargo that is counter band at Marigot ( St.Martin ), sell this via smugglers on Saint martin ( probably weapons as there made of wood or parts of and they are not counter band at Willemstad but are at Marigot ). Buy maybe Paprika at Marigot and sell in Willemstad, then start all over??

NOTE: I've only shown with highlighted lines of articles I think you have bought/sold as the maps are to large to show on these pages.

I don't know what year you are in, but I do know that your character is Peter Blood an Englishman.

My character is Ian Stance as I just want to be a trader until I can get every thing built up. ( Oh I hoist the Jolly Roger once in a while. )
Am now at Feb. 1666 so I don't know if the stores carry the same counter bands or prices as when you are sailing the waters.

Here are the stores at Willemstad when you start and then Marigot, then the return run. ( unless you go some other place? )

You probably buy weapons which are counter band in Marigot? Problem here is the store is sold out of weapons, Oh boy.

Then we see the weapons are banded here at Marigot so you can talk to the smuggler at the tavern ( as you have a Privateer license ) and probably get a good price.

Now for the trip back to Willemstad. Going by the other guys article you'll probably buy Paprika ( NOT much profit here so I hope the weapons really paid off ).

Jeez there isn't much profit here, but like I said you probably make a killing in weapons.

OK if this is not your smuggling route then I must give up for there are literally hundreds of ways depending on the character and what his roll is.

Personally I'm about to hit a couple of Spanish gold ships if I can catch them en route.

And I hope I don't have to swim after the encounter for I've seen awfully large sharks swimming around my ships. :rotfl: