Old 11-20-20, 04:36 PM   #9
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Very keenly priced when compared to the Revell Type VII
The Revell type VII in USD is $33 on Amazon, I have bought it two times, the first I had a instruction booklet missing- so i couldn't build it. Then the second time, the damn dog chewed up the decals and I never got to painting it so I scrapped it. Plus it wasn't done too well, so I decided to throw it away and get a new one soon.

Mapuc, indeed a case would be needed. I have had to hide all my model boats from my younger brother because he likes to take them into the bathtub and play with them. I have lost a USS Arizona and a PT-109 because of him!!! I will not loose my USS Missouri too! I have so many models that they won't fit on my bookshelf and desk, and I would like a shelf that has maybe a lock where I can put my models in. Protected from investigating hands and it will look cool!

I also have an F-22 Raptor in my basement that I need to get the decals put on, then she will be complete.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote