View Single Post
Old 09-23-19, 02:21 PM   #733
succerpunch
Torpedoman

Downloads: 292
Uploads: 0

Okay so I manged to run the game at 1920x1080 with no problems. YAY.

it all works now.

Just a few other bug/things I noticed while playing:

• In the recognition manual the default nation is Japan. it is possible to make it Britain or merchants?
  • Under British ships in the manual three cruisers have white images, the "Dorsetshire Heavy Cruiser", "Kent Heavy Cruiser" and the "London Heavy Crusier".
  • One of the missions I get given is to photo recon freemantle in Australia...?
  • If I start in the 1st Flotilla I get a Type 2 Uboat, when it gives me the option to upgrade my boat, it gives me another Type 2 and when it gives me the option again it gives me another Type 2... it is April 1941 and I still have a Type 2. It would be nice to upgrade to a VIIb or VIIc.
  • When I get promotted all it says is "MESSAGE N/A: Unit retired & Good player performance." which doesnt make sense.
  • When you submarine is hit and sinks to the bottom of the ocean but the damage is repairable you cant repair. you bounce up and down until you sub is really broken and the game ends, is there away to stop damage from bottoming out or just stop the bouncing part because it happens at 1x compression.
I will post more things/bugs as I notice them.

edit: is there away to go to the SH3 style of targeting.?