View Single Post
Old 02-27-21, 01:47 PM   #6507
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

German death declarations discriminate precisely between a death from Corona (=caused by Corona), and a death with Corona (Corona being present but not the main cause of dying).

Case numbers are going up in France, Germany, Czech Republic while I type this, these are ust the countries were I am sure it is so, there may be others in Europe, too: SAwedne on my mind, Switzerland, Ireland). The Czech are absolutely desperate, their hospitals are overwhelmed. Triage is reality. They desperately scream for help and foreign nurses.

I have a basic understanding of science and stastics. I did statistics for 5 years, and after getting my diploma, for 2 years in part time employment in psychological sleep research data analysis. - Its long time ago, though, dont expect me to shake a cluster analysis or a factor rotation out of the sleeve without doing a refresher first. I studied at a time when SSPS for Windows was, unreliable and bug-ridden. Thats why we calculated it all not just on PC, but also manully, by hand/head. Doing so is no fun.

Last edited by Skybird; 02-27-21 at 01:57 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote