Old 10-24-08, 02:39 PM   #37
Sgt Hotcliff
Naval Tank
Commander

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens
Well, at least you have this consolation: scads of treadheads have mastered what you are going through and came out with love for the sim, so you know you are closer to that stage as well.
Neil..I DO LOVE IT!!

even if I feel like a dork right now, I am sure I will get through this "baptism of fire" and come out on the other side , with a big smile..:p

I know, it would be hard, and I really try to find solutions to everything..but on the other hand, it is quite ingenious this..it makes my brain work 24 hrs a day! '

My work is second hand now..I am designing a new chemichal plant in Escanaba, Michigan, but my mind is on the battlefield in a Leo 2A5! :rotfl:

That is the first time I think, I have been soo addicted!

I just wish there were a little bit better tutorials maybe..that's all I have to complain about.

But I admit..in the scenario I played..sitting up buttoned..watching my own and the other 4 Leos rushing ahead as support for our troops..snow, blowing around our tracks..I felt a little like "Kelly's Heroes" :p

Wonderful graphics..great sound...just ..addictive!

Sgt Hotcliff

'Just a cool Swedish"Strv122"
http://www.kamratoff.se/images/Strv%20122%20sand.jpg

"A warrior accepts defeat
He does not treat it as a matter of indifference, nor does he try to make a victory of it” (P.Coehlo)

Sgt Hotcliff is offline   Reply With Quote