Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macgregor the Hammer View Post
Hey M. M.==

I am in full agreement concerning questions: we are all teachers and students. I know a great many things but I'm the first one with my hand in the air when I don't know. In fact, the older I get, the less I know

In communities such as Subsim, it's often nice to have a back channel. Those in the forum don't always have the same attitude toward learning.

Thanks for the guides. I'm going to spend a little time in study to make sure I have a solid grasp. I finally got SHIV FotRSU dialed in with mods. I'm having fun playing. Last night I prowled into Garapan Harbor Saipan and sunk a 6600t freighter tied up to the pier. I posted pics on the last page of stories and patrol logs.

Here's a question: how do you setup a sig pic. Does your img come from the Subsim album or another site?

Take care....
Macgregor.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macgregor the Hammer View Post
Here's a question: how do you setup a sig pic. Does your img come from the Subsim album or another site?
Hey MacGregor,

From what I have ascertained, the sig pic, comes from subsim itself.. I did at 1 time, have 1 of My own choosing & don't right off remember the exact methodology of changing it. I'll at some point, re look that info up, though in the mean time, am sure some other site member could very well point the way to that info.

As for the guide, should you have something that is not clear, I shall be more than happy to answer them..

As always, fair winds, smooth seas & may you have plentiful targets...

M. M.