View Single Post
Old 02-01-23, 06:11 AM   #1
MenOfWar
Swabbie

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0
Icon1 Anyone experienced with edition menu_1024_768.ini file that can provide some insight?

Hello,

I'm currently trying to get this fixed for myself (and potentially publish then a solution for others facing the same issue): (TMO) Issue with shipping lanes map & radio in 1440p

Long story short, some elements appear outside of the screen when in 1440p resolution because of how the game and mod are coded for smaller screens. I believe this can be easily fixed by repositioning those elements to a different area of the screen so we can easily move them ingame to where we want (we could just default middle for example).

The .ini file contains 2 variables that control this, the `pos=` and the `zone=`. After looking into it, `pos=` influences the values in `zone=`, but I am not sure what exactly they do and how they can be changed/manipulated.

Can anyone share some insight in this? Does `pos=` control both the size of the element and the position it "spawns" in the screen? What are the 4 values in it (first 2 the size and second 2 the screen position based on the center, where center is `0 0` ?)

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.
MenOfWar is offline   Reply With Quote