Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paroni View Post
Hi Probbeanie!
I can send mod list.
But it is absolutely right.Nothing more than preferred!
This Australia thing came just only time.I made patrol usual way at British coast
and came back.Next mission was normal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I did find a bad "ObjectiveCode" in the Flotillas file, which is supposed to match-up to an "AllMatch" in the PatrolObjectives cfg file that does the actual mission assignment. Since the codes did not match, no Objective is assigned, and the game then "falls through" to the "default" assignments, which are off Australia. You did the correct response to the situation, by going out on a patrol of your own, and sinking ships to score renown points. That bad code will stay in there though, until I can hand-off an edit to the file to Fifi for his next update.

We'll have to let Fifi let you know about your mod list.
Hi Paroni,
As our « doctor » propbeanie said above, you did the right thing when happened the Australian mission
Just ignore it, and keep sinking ships on your own till next patrol assignment is perfect.

About your mod list: i never used RSM 1.2, so don’t know what could be the consequences... but i did use the BBC world and...i had nice CTD when patrolling and listening together
Probably something went wrong and dates offset with the radio mod.
So if i was you i would skip Listening the radio, and would prefer the gramophone !

That’s good news if our « doctor » can fix part of the Australian fall through for next version