Old 07-18-13, 10:06 PM   #35
Red October1984
Airplane Nerd

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by soopaman2 View Post
I always wanted a Taurus Judge.

I got bigger stuff for home defense, but I want a toy.

Fires .410 shotshell, and .45.

A born home defense weapon in a pinch.

I just wonder how much kick it would have.
My friend has one. It's a hardcore gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealhead View Post
My connection is crap today so I have not seen the clip posted by Ducimus but I bet that they show the judge being used just as I described.
Still probably have you beat at worst connection.

Quote:
Of course it has a huge draw back you either have .410 or .45ACP and .410 buck would be pretty nasty at very close range but after maybe ten feet coming form such a short barrel the pellets would spread badly making it ineffective.
The .45 has some degree of accuracy...but a .410 fired from a barrel that short is like extreme close range.

It makes a good snake gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soopaman2 View Post
I find your analysis accurate. It is billed for anti carjacking, and close work, not practical in most situations.

Though it causes alot of attention at the range.

I love killing paper.
Let's hope you never have to get to that point where you have to do more than paper.

----

I know what I want to shoot...I want to get me a FN Five-Seven or a Beretta 92. I really like those pistols...I just want to fire them so I can see for myself how they handle.

Really the only pistol I've fired that's bigger than a .22 is the .40 Compact that I shot. I really liked it. Now that I think about it, a Walther P99 in .40 would be pretty nice.

Just more things added to my wishlist.