Old 08-17-20, 05:01 AM   #5
StealthRabbit
Silent Captain

Downloads: 288
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadfin View Post

<snip some>

Do you need to sail from your current base to the Atlantic? Or is it a warp and you just start at the new base? If you need to sail there, make an adventure out of it. Are there any bases along the way? I wouldn't alter settings (unlimited fuel) and make the best of it.

Actually, I wouldn't make this transfer at all. Much better hunting for a US boat in the Pacific I would reckon.

For me it's different and also, I am playing a U.S. sub.

This is how it goes.

*I am at Midway, I request a transfer to Holy Lock Scotland and I get transferred.

*So now I am in Scotland at Holy Lock.

*I click the map to get my first mission...

* ...and that first mission is all the way back in the Pacific.

This means I would have to sail all the way from Scotland back to the Pacific, accomplish my mission, and then sail all the way back to Scotland when I am done.

A daunting prospect indeed.

If I had to just sail from Midway to Scotland because my mission was in the Atlantic I think it would kind of be a cool challenge and a bit of an adventure, but to sail from the Atlantis to the Pacific and then back to the Atlantic sounds a bit too laborious to me. It would also take up ALLOT of time.

I don't know. I might do it but not right now. I am too perplexed and frustrated by all of it at this moment. I will most likely do it though, just latter. Like a month or two latter.

-StealthRabbit