View Single Post
Old 12-09-19, 04:40 PM   #11
PanzerDan86
Seaman

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 0

Hello Vecko,

Not sure if this is related to enemy submarines or not..but I've also run into a problem after recently having sank 2 British submarines north of the UK.

When I load the game it loads up fine, but I now have weird sound issues. It's like only certain sounds play when I move my mouse around in different directions.

Everything was running fine (except that previous issue I've described in a separate thread about the conning tower upgrades) and I stumbled upon 2 British subs which I sank. I saved the game sometime after that..no issues. I even made several more saves after that with no issues....

Then, I went on vacation for 2 weeks and came back today to the game. Now whenever I load any save (even before the subs were sighted) from this patrol (my 4th patrol) there are strange sound problems where certain sounds (engines running, or water splashing along the hull, etc. etc.) either intensify or quiet down depending on where my character is looking and/or located.

After reading this thread I deleted the saves where I saw the subs and all of the ones after the subs were sunk just to be sure. However, the problem still persists. I've even noticed that the music during the loading of the game will start and stop until the game is completely loaded. I'm not sure if that happened before or not, but I don't seem to remember that issue.

FYI - I'm running the Steam version correctly installed on Windows 8.1.
PanzerDan86 is offline   Reply With Quote