View Single Post
Old 02-26-14, 07:19 PM   #11067
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushTheBus View Post
Mike, its there. I was looking in the wrong place. Like i said, for some reason that sound mod was writing over my old one and changing all of the preset key bindings. Very frustrating.

That sad, i know TDW wrote a new / edited the radio engine. Hes got those really nice old paper radio reports but when i receive radio messages they never seem to come in on them. I am using 7.5.0 test 12...maybe that's the issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikemike47 View Post
I have used New UI since version 6.9, used verson 7.4.2, too. I am not going to check the version history at the moment. Not sure about this, but I could be wrong. I have seen the paper radio reports I presume throught the message box or the captain's log but not heard them as radio messages. I can not recall at the moment if I need to recheck something in optionsfile viewer/editor for activation.
ALL radio messages are shown in the radio messages window of the mod. The stock radio message interface has been disabled via the mod and they are rerouted to the mod's radio message window.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote