View Single Post
Old 08-02-10, 07:35 PM   #205
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Nobody is forcing you to play fleet boats. If the mere sight of anything NOT uboat offends your sensiblities, Try to be a little bit more open minded.
?? Sorry I don't see anything "fleet boats" here at all, I just assumed that this title in the main menu was to launch your mod, since it wasn't I wondered why it was there, no ill will intended! (I was having a bad hair day!)
Quote:
You can do that in SH3 if i remember right. It happends when your plotting waypoints that would have tighter turn radius then the turn radius of your boat. In those instances you'll have to do a little manually conning the boat out of harbor. Kinda like how a real captain would have. Total shocker i know.
Yes I know, the way point was a long way off! and the boat was actually moving sideways at times with no turning or forward movement, was very strange!
Quote:
Use Ahead standard. Not 2/3rds.
Should I set the game settings for unlimited fuel or is there some port I can get fuel, please remember I have never played SH4 before and certainly in SH3 you couldn't do it! The map shows no Suez Canal, do I have to go via Cape of Good Hope?
As you will note I'm not off to a good start!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote