View Single Post
Old 11-28-15, 02:05 AM   #64
MaMa
Bosun

Downloads: 108
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elma666 View Post
mmhh with the Dates is not so importend,but that the tbar doesnt go up if i sunk ships.....the fix in this thread should help,but not me,any idea? and there can i see how much tons i must sunk?i find nothing
Hi Elma666,

an important thing to remember is that actually, unless you play a stock campaign, TWOS campaign is NOT a tonnage based campaign. If i'm not wrong vdr1981 removed all tonnage based objectives so you have not to worry about that. My fix helps only to have campaign main objectives (like the transition between campaigns) updated regularly, nothing more.

Different situation, however, if you are using a stock campaign. There you have to sink ships and to follow tonnage based objectives. In this case my fix fully fixes all problems related to sunk ships (therefore updating the tonnage bar correctly) and campaign main objectives update.

Finally, if you need help with TWOS campaign and objectives, i recommend to follow, and to ask if needed, TWOS dedicated thread ! There you will find all details regarding the game campaign and its main changes...
MaMa is offline   Reply With Quote