View Single Post
Old 10-20-13, 04:36 AM   #8
BlackMad
Swabbie

Downloads: 116
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisibleDeath View Post
So I watched the first video. Have no freaking idea what the hell you are doing because you do not voice over. Just swirling your mouse every once in a while. So I don't know if you are trying to show me something or if you are just an ADHD kid.

Also you list this as manual targetting and you never once actually look at the ships in the convoy??? What fun is that in a game.
Thank you for your replay @InvisibleDeath, you are absolutely correct and I will take this as a guide for me in future. Sorry for mouse movement, I got lot of Lag while trying to find best recording tool. Also I think lot of people thinks that I'm a kid including my wife, because I play games with my 32 years. I think they will never understand gamers.

Now in 1st video you will find my written explanations and later I will add to all of them.
But regarding voice for future videos, I must disappoint you and I''m really sorry, but my flat is small and my computer is in living room, so there is lot of not needed noises which will ruin my video. I will try with notes and see how it will go.

Sorry for my English...
BlackMad is offline   Reply With Quote