Swabbie

Downloads: 24
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauangua View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by siege00 View Post
Hi Kavil,

See attached. Use can use the Generic File Patcher to do this. You'll have to experiment a little bit, but it works.
Thank you guys for responding. Damn.. I am a fool. Found out generic patcher exe. It is different from TWoS - OptionsFileEditorViewer which i was vigorously searching the map color options... I opened the generic patcher exe and made changes. Could not save it though.

and one more thing i might ask if you allow me Some one mentioned that on 700 pages before but this in forum search thing is really not working for me. The underwater visibility is really realistic however I really low to follow torp and look my sub underwater in external mode. (Other than External view, all realism setting enabled.) So it is really hard to take photos with this current underwater. Is there a way to disable that only? One handicap of this awesome pack is like;
It is not available on JSGM like it used to be when we had to use +30 mods and enable disable on our liking, not like now just one 2.2.9 Exe to install all.
however donot get me wrong Thank you Devs again awesome mod.

Last edited by Kavil; 01-06-19 at 12:49 PM. Reason: found it.
Kavil is offline   Reply With Quote