Old 10-22-20, 03:36 PM   #16
Boris-Barboris
Mate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnonix View Post
Hey Boris,
great work on v0.2.1. Now the game is much more balanced.

1. I had several crashes to desktop when I drop a contact that is merged with an active source or marked ping on BB.

2. Torpedo range is too short even with the lowest "speed to activate" settings. I have to see the replay to see if this is correct.

3. If we could change bearing of data samples by draging them would be nice. I'd like to change wrong samples of a tracker that followed the wrong target after crossing.

4. For the first time I tried the active sonar and now is much more usefull because targets are far enough for you to feel safe on using it.

You fixed lots of my suggestions about the sim and I only can say thank you very much for the good work.

Regards.

1. For the life of me I cannot reproduce the bug. Can you start the game from the command line? Shift+RClick empty space in the dsubs game folder, "Open command window here", then type dsubs_client.exe and press Enter. After the crash it should print something useful.
More precise/simpler reproduction procedure is welcome.

2. 11200m, maybe, let's this how the current value plays out. I'm not sure having an all-map-ranged (14km) weapon is a good idea.

3. yeah, this one is planned.
Boris-Barboris is offline   Reply With Quote