View Single Post
Old 04-08-11, 12:11 PM   #23
Molon Labe
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post
ML, in your insanely high Gator score? did you skip the breakoff point in the first mission and keep tracking? Theres no penalty for disobeying that order and you continue to rack up points.
I dunno... I suspect it's an error actually. I only seem to remember that showing 60k or so yesterday, and I haven't played it since day 1. But no, I haven't been maxing by disobeying orders.

EDIT: confirmed. My correct Gator score is 9508+19929+18929+22900=71266. I think Hutch messed something up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutch
Molon, I found and fixed the submission where you had a space in your name... but you have since dropped off the bottom of the board! Time to get back to work on that one
If I submitted any with a space, it was in Gator. It's my Shark score that's missing, and it should be in the 80k+ range. But I'm doing it again now, so hopefully that will take care of that issue.

EDIT: confirmed. My correct Shark score is 9841+28604+29002+33000=100447. That includes the latest run, but my score should not have improved more than a few thousand points---definitely not enough for the score that's 2-3 days old now not to have appeared.

Although, I suppose it's possible that the logs being kept by the program on my machine are wrong too, as 100447 is also apparently my Triton score, according to the leaderboard. That's too big a coincidence, one of them must be wrong.

Last edited by Molon Labe; 04-08-11 at 02:34 PM.
Molon Labe is offline   Reply With Quote