View Single Post
Old 10-05-13, 12:37 PM   #1
BlackMad
Swabbie

Downloads: 116
Uploads: 0
Silent Hunter Online Gameplay

Hello Captains,

I made this post mainly to help you get some new experience while playing Silent Hunter Online.
I will post few different missions and how to solve them.

Please let me know what you think about this gameplays and every comment and suggestion I get from you is highly motivating for me and will inspire me in making more videos. If you like it please like videos if you want to stay updated subscribe.

In next lines you will find my videos with short explanation:

In this mission task was to sink at least 10157 GRT.

In this mission we need to sink special target warship. You see I almost always use magnetic pistons on my targets because they made huge destruction on ships hull.

Primary objective is to sink at least 3415 GRT of British tonnage (Warship). I decide to attack one Large Battleship.

Our Home Water is in danger, we do our part in sinking 3 enemy ships and one torpedo lost due to bad calculation

We continue to fight in Home Water regions, in this First part we encounter lone warship he must go down.

After destroying enemy Warship we receive orders from High Command to do ship reconnaissance of enemy freighters.

This time we must spy all Merchant ships.

Lets take some warships down...

Our Home Waters are in danger again, our duty as captain of u-boat is to fight and make our waters hell for enemy ships.
Our Home Waters are in danger again. You as Captain of u-boat must use all your knowledge to devastate enemy shipping, let's do our job.

After two successful missions it's best to take nice recognition mission before getting back to Home Base.

Hello Captains, after long time of cleaning my torpedo's I sail again in danger waters. My mission was search and destroy Warship with minimum of 7133 tons sunk. Take a look how I did it, I also prepare my with manually targeting equipment. Nice mission for getting back.

Last edited by BlackMad; 03-15-15 at 10:50 AM.
BlackMad is offline   Reply With Quote