View Single Post
Old 04-09-14, 07:24 PM   #505
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

On the upside, not having any idea what I'm doing has never stopped me before, so I kill the starboard engine after failing to find the fire extinguisher, and take a look at the damage. It's not brilliant, but the single engine seems to be keeping me up.

Meanwhile Arclight decides that tires are unnecessary and parks up at the end of the runway.

I come in too fast and high on the first approach, so abort and swing (gradually) around to come in for a second attempt from the other direction, over Arclights head in fact.

Against all expectation the Frogfoot does not explode on contact with the runway and I grind to a halt relatively intact. Arclight gets out of his A10 and comes to give me a beer while Schroeder starts up his Huey again to come over and give me a lift back to the mess.

Schroeder cannot find the right controls for opening the side door so I offer to ride on the skids

I wasn't expecting the sim to actually comply!! Unfortunately I fell off a few moments later and my pilot disappeared

Schroeder parked up...and then his rotor fell off...probably best to blame Charlie.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote