View Single Post
Old 08-09-12, 05:42 PM   #78
HEMISENT
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 0

Gammel and Stiebler
Thanks for replying to this. I'm a bit confused as you make reference to H.sie's patch being activated thru JSGME.

I'm following the patch instructions and nowhere can I find it tell me to insert in JSGME.

1) Patching sh3.exe
a. Create an empty working directory somewhere on your harddisk (where you have write permission.)
b. Download the latest V16_Patch-Kit archive and extract all contained files into that working directory.
c. Copy your original (unpatched) sh3.exe into that working directory. Now, your
sh3.exe and the patcher named Patch_SH3.bat MUST be located in the same folder!
d. Start Patch_SH3.bat. If your sh3.exe is compatible, it will be patched. Otherwise not. Before patching, the patcher automatically makes a backup of your original file called sh3.old. Save sh3.old somewhere for later use, e.g. in case you want to undo the patches.
e. If step d) was successful, your new sh3.exe contains ALL of the fixes!
f. Start HsieOptionsSelector.exe in order to individually enable/disable the fixes as you like. This tool also allows to apply the 4GB-Patch.

At this stage I have a folder named PATCH with the SH3.exe in it, I have activated the patch_sh3.bat file and when I run the game the "1.6B1" designation appears in the lower right corner.

I understand something is going amiss but...

Am I to insert my "PATCH" folder in JSGME and enable it at this time?

Thanks guys