Old 07-02-10, 12:54 PM   #1289
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LcSummers View Post
Hi ZW and fellow Panzerkameraden!

first of all i want to emphasies the great work ZW is doing. I said it many times and will repeat it ,we can count on him every time. THANK YOU ZW!! I appreciate this. Thanks for your enthusiasm.

For the first ten minutes of the new mission i am speaking for myself. It s no critisizm i want to show you my way of thinking.

Maybe that i am too old for that game or i had taken in February a really serious hit i dont know but for me its too dark. Is it especially possible for me to make the first mission two hours later? Maybe 06:30 hour. So i can see those enemies and your great work on the envirionment.

I know its not accurate but i was only driving, touching around and didnt see anything. I was hit here and there but didnt see those enemies but i really like to kill those tanks. Please dont see it as critisizm. I know its fantastic but i will see what is hapening. Maybe SOME FLARES would be nice if not possible to make the missions " in a brighter daytime.
I have hit something in the dark and then i realised it was a KO KV 1. Itwas smoking!!!

For the good side i must say the mission runs very well, the lowest fps was around 5 or 6. Raelly great improvement. No stumbling like me.

Later i will have more time and will test it until the end so i can see all improvments.

Thank you guys have a nice day

LC
Ok LC I will not make them this dark anymore.
Kursk Misson 3 will be at 6:30 am for the attack on Dubrova.

But the best thing to remember is that tank 1302 is a Gruppenführer (Group Leader) and you
should try staying just ahead of the other Tigers to see the enemy better.

I create these missions with the ability for you to follow or take charge of
the whole Tiger Company by leading them into battle.

If you stay up with the forward units the game will seam completely different too you Kamerad.

Vorwärts Kameraden!

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote