View Single Post
Old 06-29-11, 03:05 PM   #677
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
"I have not heard the Brits yelling at you. All I know is Rear shoved you in here because you have been 'safe' all this time. Of course I'm calm, cool and collected. I'm holding a weapon. You are at the business end of it. As far as my friends dying around me, it was and still is every man for themselves. Most hiding and other wondering off. I was put on the wall to guard. They wanted me on that wall. They needed me on that wall. They were running scared. From what I don't know. I was on the wall. Sell my soul? Do I have children? I'm as wet behind my ears as I am in my shorts with fear. I'm a kid in a mans army. The command knew that thus the gardening detail. Would a beast surround himself with the heaviest of weapons and dig in the beach head just to survive the night? That does not seem logical"

*steps back to think*

After your diatribe I'm inclinded to believe you are hiding something. Talk of me eating you and collapsing on the floor. Quite the showman sir. Eat you? Why not shoot you instead? Come come and get a hold of yourself.

*takes a moment*

Well if you would like to know, I have allied with Tarrasque. One of your men. Apparently he understands the situation and there is safety in numbers. The beast attacks the singletons. The other Germans did not think safety in numbers and look what has become of them. Entrails pulled they measured 14 feet I would imagine. I came to offer assistance and possibly becoming an ally with Tarrasgue and I.
"An ally with you? Ha. And what of your other ally, Ducimus? Where is he in all of this? Why do no never question him? Is it because he is like you? He it because he enjoys your 'tastes'? No, I will not be blackmailed into compliance. If we do away with anyone, it must be Ducimus, and I think you, his accomplice, should be next. Watch yourself, German......or whatever you are. I'm on to you."

Takeda turned away from AVG, facing the wall.

((((Lynch vote for Ducimus))))