View Single Post
Old 03-30-09, 10:36 AM   #56
Carotio
Mr. Bad Wolf

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

Now, that you can give jaketoox an apology, I think you owe me one as well, since I presented the evidence in public (#post 23) and for jaketoox, and then you just commented in a rather unfriendly way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpt. Lehmann View Post
Jaketoox, whether you realize it or not, I owe you an apology.

As you are one of the original ROW modders alongside the late LeoVampire and company... you are most certainly the expert on the matter... and have the means to speak with authority on this subject.

Your statement I respect as being true evidence.

Desga and Duval, you need to do the right thing. I retract my statement that asks you to stand your ground. It is CLEAR that you have used the work of others, so you should naturally take a moment to adjust your readme text files and credit your re-release of these textures properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpt. Lehmann View Post
Given his past attitude here and on various other forums, (where he has since been banned) Carotio has absolutely no respect for any modding etiquette... and wishes only to re-ignite old matters that have since been laid to rest.

Don't take his bait. Carotio only serves his own interests. Stand your ground.

Thank you for your wake mod. Nice work to all!!!

Just a thought, but high-resolution textures will affect framerates. Just a suggestion, you may consider making a second version as "standard resolution" (reducing texture sizes by half). In doing so, more people can enjoy the mod.

Two versions... easy as pie!

Download my mods from SHMF
Follow my photography here
taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle fraais, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo castellano
Carotio is offline   Reply With Quote