View Single Post
Old 10-19-20, 12:48 AM   #12
Gray Lensman
Frogman

Downloads: 104
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
I uploaded my depth charge mods recently, they are in download section. Almost finished with campaign traffic, in 1945 currently. Main thing is putting them all together in a stable package, takes time to test but should not be too much longer.
Thanks. Downloaded your TMO Depth Charge Pack.zip and read the README.txt.

I would not see why they wouldn't work with FOTRS also. (similar to my using TMO's Torpedo_US.sim file for duds)

edit> also checked out Nicolas' SH-AIFIX Mods. For anyone else reading this, there are actually 2 of these Mods (by Nicolas) listed in the download section. The most current one (latest version) is the SH-AIFIX 3.rar even though the file date stamp is earlier than the one in the SH-AIFIX.zip upload. I had a little difficulty extracting the SH-AIFIX.exe file from this .rar. Seems Win10 Defender kept wanting to quarantine this .exe file version. I could find nothing wrong with it but proceed at your own risk. The -3 version is the one with the red text to let you know if the Mod(s) are toggled on or off and let's you selectively toggle either feature.

Member since February 2007

Wargaming since 1971 (1st game Avalon Hill's Stalingrad)

Hobby/Gaming Computng since 1977 (TRS-80) (adhoc programming & game modding ever since)

Last edited by Gray Lensman; 10-19-20 at 01:14 AM.
Gray Lensman is offline   Reply With Quote