Thread: Let TvT Survive
View Single Post
Old 09-30-10, 04:54 PM   #10
O_Smiladon
Mate

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

Hi Morty,

Cheers mate, I have no dout the Mr Zeewolf is a nice guy, anyone who wants to put this sort of effort into a sim to keep it alive has to have a heart.

I do keep going back to the MP side of the sim..(Sorry to keep going on about it) last night I got a group together who I have incouraged to get the sim and stick it on there PCs and there is nothing more we like to do but team up together in what ever sim we do. Anyway got the guys together and tired MP side of the sim we had some success with it, but very buggy and other bits which i will not go on about unless asked .

They do like the sim and the potential it has.. One of the guys is a maker the aircraft for Rise Of Flight, I dont know if you have seen that sim but the aircraft modals are very nicely rendered and are beautiful to behold so he knows how to make quality. he has a M16 halftrack which looks amaseing and he said How can i import into the game ? thats the scenario that I would like to think could happen quality machines being imported into a quality sim. for all of us to enjoy, and makeing the MP side of things a lot better and immersive, The singke player guys who enjoy the other part of the game are being catered for by Mr ZeeWolf and thats great, But i feel there is nothing better than teaming up with your mate looking over your shoulder seeing his mighty Tiger rolling along side you knowing hes got your back.

O_Smiladon

O_Smiladon is offline   Reply With Quote