View Single Post
Old 06-13-20, 03:37 PM   #22
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

The revelation:

I have decided to reveal my idea.

Let begin with something everyone of you have used several times in your life from the day you had learned to do a certain thing.

Today this analogical thing has been digitized.

My idea, is so to keep the original analogical device as it is, but digitizes it.

So what is this analogical device I'm talking about and what is the digitized version of it.

Well the analogical version is the good old fashionable book-where you have to turn pages with your fingers or by using a helping tools(like those without hands or arms).

The digitized version is known as E-book. It can have other names.

So what if you could buy a book, a book where the pages is empty...not a word is written on the pages, the pages are either white or transparent and the front and back of this book is black/other color.

And to be able to use this book or have use of it, you have to buy a title who will be loaded on a mini-USB.

This mini-USB is inserted in the same place as you use when you charge the batteries in your book.

After 10-15-20 minutes, the titel have been loaded into the book.

Now you have a picture/painting on the front of the book and the title of course.
On the backside of the book, there will be a description of the content and a word about the author.

Then you can sit down in front of your fireplace and enjoy a good book, where you have to turn pages with your fingers as you do when reading an ordinary book.
When you are finish with this first episode or titel, you just erase it and after 5-10 minutes the book will again be empty...nothing to see on the pages or on the front or back of the book. Then you ca load second episode or a new titel into the book.

I doubt anyone would understand it, even though I have tried my best to explain it.
I expect it has already been invented.

It was Skybird's words regarding his books on a vacation trip.
Here I was thinking-Skybird, what if you only need to have one, and only one book with you, on your vacation trip and a little box filled with mini-USB which are loaded with the titles you prefer to read.

Some years ago a friend said in a comment.
E-books in all its glory, I prefer the good old way of reading a book.

The seed to my idea was sown, when one of the actors in the movie 2012, said he had a huge luggage filled with books, every time he had to travel somewhere.

Edit
Forgot something.
To load an empty book with words is not as easy one may think.
Page 2 and 3.... is one page not two. how can you program something so it can see difference between front and back of a page-Here the idea is what I saw in an episode of how it's made-here they showed how a O-Led tv is produced. Could the same idea be used here. Where this idea is used and placed between to paper, which is glued together as one paper.

Placing the words in the right place.
Here a program is need so the words come to it right places on a page and not placed in one big lump in the middle of a page

Paper or similar.
Can we use ordinary paper, as in real books ?
Or do we have to invent something new, a material which feels like paper, but have what it is need to get such a book to work-load/unload hundreds of times, without getting this material gets worn out

End edit

Markus

Last edited by mapuc; 06-13-20 at 04:11 PM.
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote