View Single Post
Old 04-26-15, 10:07 PM   #10
Gunnarr
Helmsman

Downloads: 23
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
After you unzip the 7z folder you will find that the 'German Hits 1940' folder just has the songs, no file path. The path needs to be Date/19400101/Data/Sound/Gramophone. You can put it inside any 1940 folder or even make your own. I have mine spread out over several dates each year so they don't all appear at once.

Or you can just go to SH3 and dump them all in the Gramophone folder. It's much easier that way.

Whatever you like. I did, because I wanted all my songs to appear by date, but that's just my personal preference.

You can never have too much music.
So, if I put the 1940 hits folder contents into the 19400101/data/sound/gramophone folder, will it just play from then on after hitting that date? Or is it for a limited time? I am confused by this, because in some of these folders are news radio, and it would be weird that they repeat the invasion of poland news report in 1942 or something. but is that how it works?

as to music, I suppose you are right :p
by the way, does having a gramophone on increase chance of detection? I scared to listen to it, I usually only do it when far out at sea or heading out of german waters or returning. I remember from some movie a long time ago that I watched of someone hearing singing and such with a hydrophone or something... I don't want to die from using my gramophone!
Gunnarr is offline   Reply With Quote