View Single Post
Old 08-21-19, 12:12 PM   #385
GOZO
Commander

Downloads: 176
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Ahhh... there you are... I replied over in the TMO thread, but after I look through my Ralles install, if I find anything, I'll post back here then.

As I mentioned over in the TMO thread though, if you have any location information on where your submarine is, and where you were on the boat itself at the time of the crash, that might help also. Not mentioned there in the TMO thread, but do you have any other mods installed besides Bleiente's Ralles ModPack? It would be best to use the JSGME "Tasks..." --> "Export activated mods list to" --> "Clipboard", and then paste that list into your next post here.

Also, it's best to just make one post concerning your issue, and leave it at that. With multiple posts for the same problem, that can confuse not only those wanting to reply, but also yourself when you try to remember which thread it was you got the best reply in... I don't know about you, but I've already forgotten what I had for breakfast, so I doubt I could remember the threads by this evening... - In fact, I ~know~ I couldn't.

Edit: Preliminary findings - Bleiente uses basically the Stock game for the radio, changing the Events.ini a little bit, but does keep the same 31.06.1945 message that Stock has, which is the only date error in that file. It is the next radio event after 8th May, 1945. I don't know if that does it or not, because for the most part, the rest of the game ignores an invalid date, Such that a February 31 is just another day, making March 1 arrive 3 days late. This just makes equipment and other updates "late". But the Radio applet in the game is such that anything out of sequence, date or time-wise will crash the game, it wouldn't surprise me if that isn't the case here. However, I'm not sure if it matters, if the radio isn't "active"... But if you have a good Save point, you could try to edit the "Game \ Data \ Sound \ Radio \ Washington \ Events \ events.ini", looking for "StartDate=31.06.1945", and changing both of those to read "StartDate=30.06.1945" instead, or "StartDate=01.07.1945". Either way would work. Anything amiss in the "messages.txt" file are just skipped, and do not cause a crash (usually), and about the only other thing would be a "scheduled" Random Generated Group, or a regular Group or Unit that spawns at 20:00 hours on 080945, and I cannot find one in Ralles files, or in Stock - besides the fact that you would have to be within rendering range of the object for it to potentially crash the game to the desktop...
I apologise for this but I did not find the original "Ralles modsoup" thread at first.

Have fixed the radio issues now (31 of June => 30 June).

I also saw That the date is actually 090545!!!!

My mod list is very simple:

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[E:\SH4\SH4 1.5 TMO SCAF RSRD Ralle\MODS]

1.0 TMO_RSRDC_OTC
RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1
2.1 TMO_Sub_Pirate_flag
2.0 Ralles ModPack for TMO_RSRDC_OTC

My position is:

141deg50min E, 36deg50min N, 155nm NE Tokyo and 100nm SE Sendai.

Regards
GOZO

SHIV:TMo 2.5, RSRD, SCAF OLC, Ralle's modpack
SHIV: WDAD, Med Campaign
SHIII: GWX3 GOLD, OLCII Gold, ACM-reloaded interface mod, SHIIIcmndr 3.2, Full Realism/DiD
SHIII: LSH3 2015
Cold Waters with all bells and whistles
Finally SHV but still unmodded and still a noob....
GOZO is offline   Reply With Quote