View Single Post
Old 10-30-08, 09:19 AM   #49
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

I knew already it wasnt very wise to go to the woods with a tank, but this is very true in TvT.

Situation: I'm peacefully sitting on top of my Tiger, neverminding all them branches hitting my face like a baseball, because I know I can outflank the enemy by going through this forest. We're going at full speed as I'm an impatient twut. Suddenly, I see a tree straight infront of my tank.

I yell to my driver to 'TURN RIGHT'. What happens next?
a) The driver turns right and we avoid the tree, outflank the enemy and blow them away. Back in Berlin, I meet uncle-Adolf and get something for my "sore throat".
b) THE ******* TWIT TURNS RIGHT, OH YES, HE TURNS! BUT LIKE A FRICKING 1MILLIMETER!!!!

Ok, we've now struck a tree. What happens to the tank and the tree?
a) Our steel beast crushes the tree to oblivion, barely losing any speed. Again we outflank the commies etc. etc.
b) My teeny-weeny tank stops to a halt and jumps abit, while the tree falls in a nice straight fashion to it's place, not moving an inch. I order my driver to get real and drive forward, I mean, it's just a fallen tree, surely our beast can 'get over' it. But no, it's like traveling on a railroad, I try and turn to avoid another tree but nope, the trees in russia are made of titanium.

Great game by the way! :p
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote