Old 08-26-17, 04:36 AM   #4
GeneralGamer
Navy Dude

Downloads: 158
Uploads: 3

Icon14

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyboydinomon View Post
So I finally got the Insertion mission after action report bug with mission info missing (ships sunk/weapons/systems status) then a failed mission message.

I searched the forums and apparently this issue was handled awhile ago. I checked the mission files and they all have 1-1 for the enemy units as per a 'quick fix' that was posted.

It was in the 1984 campaign running 1.07c. I did have to sink two enemy ships then completed the insertion.

I have played this game a lot and never ran into this. Have played a lot of the 2004 campaign; have not run into this issue. I don't think any of my override files are conflicting but I will do more tests tomorrow....

Will changing the "RequiresStealth=TRUE" line to false in the mission file address this...??

Again I will be play testing it tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone has resolved this without removing the missions from the campaign.

Thanks
Any chance of posting a screenshot of this?

I'm not positive but I think it happened to me once. the second time it worked. I'll post a screenshot the next time I see it.

Visit, like and suscribe.

is the best!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwe...1_CdFU_Mw4-SrQ

GeneralGamer is offline   Reply With Quote